Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday

Today seems to be dragging on and on. Mommy is tired but when I try to sleep I just lay there. I had my pre-op today, everything is ready for Monday. Kinda funny, the prep and after the surgery takes long the the surgery it self! I have to be there at 8:15 but surgery is at 9:45, the said 30 min. tops. Should be home by noon. I'm glad Tommy doesn't leave until the 7TH at least he'll be he for one of these. I'm sure he feels bad about not being here for Hannah but hope he'll be able to call that day. She may not want to talk but just to hear daddy say I love you will help.The Neuro doctor called today they put Bubby on another pill to help with the headaches. Not sure what is causing them but hope it helps. I hate to see my baby cry. If he is like me I don't handle pain very well. We will find out Hannah's time on the 10th for the 13TH. She is still up set with momma for this. Daddy gets to leave and be the hero while I have to play bad guy, again! The next few months are going to be hard and I really would love for everyone to pray for Tom, Me, Bubby and Hannah! We need many prayers. They will look at the tumor on the 18TH and if they feel they need to keep him they will do it then. Wish Tom would be here because I'm holding on by finger tips right now. They put him on a new medicine today so I hope it works well. His ABA starts next week, things are crazy right now but I think after we get over this hump things will be better. I just wish the Genetic doctor would let me know his plans........Hope you all have a blessed night. And please hug you children daily and never forget to tell them you love them no matter how old they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment