Thursday, January 20, 2011

More updates :}



Sorry I have not been keeping up this week. It's been a long week. Hannah has had a really hard time with her surgery. She is in a lot of pain which we knew she would be but it really hard to see her like this because she is so happy go lucky girl and she is in a lot of pain. She scared us last night she started bleeding a lot from her throat so we went to the ER and they said it was normal but when we called her ENT this morning her said it was not normal!  We went in to see him and he said if it happens again he'll have to take her back in the OR and fix it. More intensive treatment but if it has to be done then we will just deal with it. She has slept a lot this week. Between her and Bubby I stay very busy!
Now on to Bubby, We found out today that his doctor needs a new consult the other one is no longer good.....nice huh! I was on it as much as I could be with appointments today. Tomorrow I will got to his doctor's and have him put it in. I laugh when people say the military has such great things...my child could need surgery but I have to wait until Tricare (military insurence) allows us too.
Bubby is loving ABA Therapy, I enjoy him going as well gives him some time to be away from me and everyone knows how attached at the hip he is with Tommy and me. He is so sweet and cute how can you not love it, but you need a break at times. Homeschooling and all the appointments we don't get much alone time. But we love being parents so it's all great!
I will try to keep better information updates sorry I said I would do better so I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment